Monday 21 May 2012

sweet story..:))


Girl: do I ever cross your mind?
Guy: no..        
Girl: do you like me?
Guy: no..
Girl: do you want me?
Guy: no..
Girl: would you cry if I left?
Guy: no..
Girl: would you live for me?
Guy: no..
Girl: would you do anything for me?
Guy: no way..
Girl: what would you, your life….or me?
Guy: my life…
Girl run away ang guy stopsher and say..
“the reason why you never cross my mind is because you’re always on my mind. The reason why I don’t like you is because I love you. The reason why I don’t want you is because I need you. The reason why I won’t cry if you leave me is because I would die for you. The reason why I’m not do willing anything for you is because I would do everything for you. The reason why I choose my life is because you are my life…

1 comment: